With orange juice concentrate, you can have a tasty margarita in no time flat.
TOTAL TIME: 0:10
- 1 can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 10 oz. tequila
- 6 oz. ginger liqueur (like Domaine de Canton)
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- 4 c. ice
- 2 tbsp. kosher or margarita salt
- Crystallized ginger, optional
- Place frozen orange juice concentrate (reserve 1 tablespoon), tequila, ginger liqueur, ginger, and ice in a blender and mix until ice is crushed.
- Place reserved tablespoon concentrate on a small plate and salt on another small plate. Dip rims of 4 glasses in concentrate and then in salt. Fill glasses, garnish with crystallized ginger if desired, and serve.