How to Make Ladybug Luminaries
We found an insect that won’t bug anoyone! You’ll love having these Ladybug Luminaries in your garden. Nestle these cute little critters next to a potted plant, or flip their tea lights on and use them to mark the edges of a garden path at night.
- 1 Paint pot redPaint the pot red and let dry completely.
- 2 Paint wood ball blackPaint the wood ball black and let dry completely.
- 3 Add detailsDraw a narrow V onto the pot and fill it in with black paint. Use a sponge dabber to apply black polka dots. Let dry completely.
- 4 Attach wood ballGlue the wood ball near the base of the pot below the V. Let dry completely.
- 5 Add wiggle eyesAdd wiggle eyes to the wood ball.
- 6 Place a votivePlace a battery powered votive inside the pot.