If you’re short on time and crave breakfast for dinner (wait, isn’t that every night?) this super simple pizza has your name all over it. You can really use any cheese you have, but don’t forget those mouthwatering eggs on top!
- 1 lb. store-bought pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for greasing pan
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 c. diced ham
- 5 large eggs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°. Roll out pizza dough on a lightly greased pizza pan. Spread olive oil on top, then sprinkle evenly with mozzarella and ham. Crack eggs on top and sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake until crust is golden brown and eggs are set, but still slightly soft, 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and slice warm. Garnish with parsley and serve.