How to Make a Fairy Garden Sign
Do you love fairy gardens? We have the perfect addition for you! Dress up your garden with a Fairy Garden Sign to add some flair. Follow these step by step instructions to make your own!
- 1 Paint signWater down the grey chalk paint and apply it to the signpost. Paint the sign with the ivory chalk paint and let dry.
- 2 Stencil & paint “Believe”Stencil “Believe” at the top center of the sign with the purple paint. Let dry.
- 3 Stencil & paint fairiesStencil fairies on both sides using the ocean blue paint. Let dry.
- 4 Paint dragonfliesPosition dragonflies above and below “Believe” and apply metallic blue paint. Let dry.
- 5 Add fairy wingsMod Podge® the fairy wings and sprinkle on the glitter. Let dry.
- 6 Smudge edgesSmudge the edges of the sign using a dabber and lilac inkpad.
- 7 Add Mod Podge®Coat the sign with the Mod Podge® . Let dry and then apply a second coat.
- 8 Screw in eye bailsScrew in six screw eye bails along the bottom of the sign, three on each side of the post.
- 9 Cut, attach and twist wiresCut the wire into two 2” sections, two 6” sections and two 9” sections. Attach the two 2” wires to the screw eye bails in the center, the 6” wires to the end bails and the 9” wires in between those. Twist the wires tightly about four to five times and trim off any excess.
- 10 Add beadsAttach the jump ring to the six teardrop beads. String the wires as desired with beads. Attach the teardrop bead onto the end of each wire by looping the wire though the jump rings and twisting it around four to five times. Trim off any excess.